Please note that this policy applies only to the Google Drive API.
If you do not use the GoogleDrive API, this policy shall not apply. (If you do not use the GoogleDrive API, we will not get privacy information)
Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- “Application information” means the information of the “かんたん家計簿” created and accumulated in the “かんたん家計簿”. This includes the database file of this application.
(1) “かんたん家計簿”‘s data file of this application
The above one point will be treated as information necessary for defect reporting.
Article 2 (Acquisition and transmission of privacy information)
- This application will send the data to the user’s Google Drive folder only when the application data is saved in the user’s Google Drive area. In addition, when the user restores the data of this application, this application will acquire those data from the user’s Google Drive folder to the data area of this application.
Article 3 (Purpose of receiving and using application information)
The purposes for which we receive and use e-mail addresses, terminal information, and application information are as follows.
- (1) The purpose of the application information is to save the user’s data in the user’s own private folder without being seen by a third party, and to restore it with this application.
Article 4 (Provision of application information to a third party)
- We will not provide application information to a third party without the prior consent of the user.
Article 5 (Delete application information)
- Application information will not be deleted by this application. The data of this application saved in Google Drive can be deleted by the user yourself.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 8 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Name of person in charge: Atsushi Fukuda